We’re looking for kind, independent, responsible and respectful Members who are open to living in a shared community.
The information that we collect during the application process is used to determine your eligibility for Membership at PadSplit. An applicant must meet the following criteria in order to be offered Membership.
- Applicants must be aged 18 or older.
- All Applicants will undergo a criminal background check. Applicants with felony convictions in the last 7 years will require additional review by PadSplit.
- Applicants cannot have more than two evictions in the last 7 years.
- Applicants will have their identity verified by a third party provider.
- Applicants must provide a valid US ID.
- Applicants must have a valid social security number (SSN) OR individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN).
- Applicants must show proof of income or be required to pay Membership dues up front. Please see What are PadSplit's income requirements? for more information.
- Note: We do review your credit history but it is not a factor in the approval process. Please see see Will PadSplit pull my credit during the application process? for more information.
Once you are a PadSplit Member, you will be able to view and request to book any available room within the PadSplit platform. However, some Hosts require extra approval and we cannot guarantee they will approve your booking request.